Come, join the team!
Ready to make a difference?
Are you looking to be part of a small team to disrupt the recruitment industry? Do you have fire in your eyes and hunger in your belly to make a difference? Are you a risk taker with an entrepreneurial mindset? If the answer is a resounding ‘yes’ to all, please reach out to us we will get in touch!
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Reports directly to CEO
- Shift from 11AM – 8 PM
- 3 direct employees, and 20 indirect employees
- To be responsible for product development and delivery, ensuring service level performance, availability and support.
- Develop a full understanding of the IT requirements of the organization, identify and implement innovative & futuristic solutions that meet the strategic objectives of the organization.
- Ensure IT security & data confidentiality at all times.
- Develop and maintain proper documentation, communication and implementation of coding standards.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible to create and maintain strategy as per organizational requirement in lines with industry best practices.
- Ensure creation of long-term action plan to ensure optimum utilization of IT resources.
- Ensure cost optimization, efficiency and innovate solutions in all spheres of IT.
- Manage IT expenditure and ensure adherence to IT budgets.
- Analyze existing processes and evaluate cloud based applications to integrate into the system.
- Develop standard operating procedures aligned with best practices, and ensure written protocols and guidelines are provided for IT staff and all end-users (this will include IT security and compliance policies).
- Ensure system and quality enhancements by monitoring respective IT activities and processes implemented, and by keeping abreast with new methodologies and practices.
- Getting the product in place, building a digital roadmap, customer portal, and identifying and supporting requirements at strategic business locations.
- Ensure continuity through monitoring, trouble shooting, implementations, upgrades, etc.
- Provide regular training to Product users
- Responsible for change and quality management
- Setting up the goals and SLAs of each team and ensure they are monitored, achieved and renewed on a timely basis.
- Supervise team, ensure performance, identify gaps to train develop.
- Corporate requirement analysis and interact with software vendor for customization and testing the ERP module and fine tuning.
- 10 to 15 Years of experience in Software Development
- At least 4 years of experience as Project Manager / Director Of Technology / Head – IT / Delivery Manager
- Management experience of teams of 40+ employees
- Adept with Project Planning, Defining Technology Stack, SDLC Management and Testing
- Candidates from Product Development companies are preferred but not mandatory
- Should be adept with Agile development model and should be willing to work with a rapid development model with a Start up organization
- Certified PMP or Scrum Master
- Attention to details and problem solving skills
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills
- Flexible and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Crisis handling and risk mitigation skills
- Experience in Implementations of Cloud, ERP, Application Testing and Support
Location: Burlington, MA
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create valuable content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include understanding customer segmentation and specific needs, basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and who to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
The DCM is measured on the continual improvement of customer nurturing and retention through storytelling, as well as the increase in new prospects into the enterprise through the consistent development and deployment of content to each persona group.
Success criteria include:
- Positive brand recognition and consistency across chosen published channels.
- An increase in defined customer engagement metrics (measured by users taking the desired action…i.e. conversions, subscription, purchase, etc.)
- Website and social media traffic growth.
- Conversion metrics definition and growth
- Social media positive sentiment metrics
- Customer feedback and survey data
- Increases in key search engine keyword rankings
- A decrease in sales/buying cycles
- Clearly defining content distribution during particular stages of the buying cycle (lead nurturing)
- Identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities through content analysis and deploying content assets for higher conversion rates.
Primary criteria for success are customer and employee affinity. Success is measured around lifetime customer value, customer satisfaction, and employee advocacy.
Experience and Education Required
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA in marketing a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience as a high potential specialist in multichannel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.).
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus
- $70-80k/ annum
- Plus stock options in line with industry standards
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Reports to Project Manager
- Shift from 11AM – 8 PM
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and Implement Web-based applications
- Writing high-quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Own features and production issues until resolution.
- Good understanding of security standards and secure development processes
- Manage Full Life-Cycle Software Development
- Manage conflicting priorities and still focus on the task at hand
- Quickly learn our process, code base and engage with the sprint team
- Perform Technical Analysis and Testing
- Experience with version control tools such as Git, Github will be an added advantage
- Experience with the Agile process, Scrum desired
- Good communication skills in all forms
- Work closely with product owners and peers
Experience and Qualifications Required
- 3-8 years of experience in UI frameworks and Java/J2EE
- Hands-On experience in continuous integration and build tools such as: Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Knowledge about Node.js is a plus
- Should be a quick learner and keen on learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Principles, Design Patterns and Software Architecture
- Strong in Mongo DB
- Must be able to design and implement across all layers of the software (UI, Backend, Database)
- Experience with building SaaS-based web applications
- Ability to work as part of a team and offer new ideas
- Working knowledge of GIT version control system
- Product development background